Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Simple Card for Simple Scrappers! Third Edition



(Sorry For The Bad Photo)
Hope To Sea You Soon Card:
This is a great card to send to someone you miss or just to use your scraps and fun embellishments to make a great card!

Ingredients:

Hope To Sea You Soon:
I typed this message using the cricut cartridge "Plantin Schoolbook" this is on the setting "Tall Ball" 1 inch cut on White paper!

Blue Cardstock behind "Hope To Sea You Soon":
5.5 centimeters by 4 inches

Fish Stamp:
I am sorry but this is an old stamp if you have any Sea "Inspired" stamps, stickers, or cricut cartridges that would be excellent. A few cartridges that have sea "Inspired" icons on them are "Life is A Beach," "Going Places," "Disney Dreams Come True" ( you could put an ariel,) and a bunch more!

Extras:
On my card I have mini embellishments but they are ones I bought years ago the ones that I used are Mini starfish, Mini Shells, Mini Blue Jewels ( you can get these from a Michaels, Joanns or your local crafting store.) You could also use eyelets, buttons, sequins or anything else!

~~~~~The Simple Scrapper~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment